╰☆☆ I𝕟𝔱𝓇O ☆☆╮


 

Hey Hey Hey 😜

I'm quite new to this, so don't mind my grammar mistakes. First thing first let me tell you what I'm going to show you on this blog. 

I'm going to show you my stories, photography, art and anime maybe other things, who knows. I hope you lot will enjoy it and don't worry I will show you my account when I finish this boring talk 😂 anyway let me introduce myself I go by Night or F.A, up to you lot, if you want to give me nicknames (I hope not means ones)  it's totally up to you. 

Anyway everyone stops whatever your doing, take a break and stand up to dance because the Kpop girl group- Blackpink showing the world pink venom! Let's go! 




Hope you a lot take care of yourselves and have a good night/day!

(>‿◠)✌ 



These accounts can show you stories, anime and photography. 

Instagram: 

Anime: @_jinx_f.a

Photography: @x_.photography_imagine._x

Wattpad: @Kawaii_night22

Quotev: フェリシア

Kawaiinight22 User Profile | DeviantArt

 Tumblr: Kawaii-night666

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

˜”*°• Stories I recommend you guys to read! •°*”˜

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ 1