.•♫•♬• song/dance time •♫•♬•

 


Hey hey hey 🤗

Hows have you galaxies been doing lately?

Today I feel like I want to dance or sing lately, I don't know why it is just fun and makes me happy and I'm sure you guys feel the same as well. 


K/da-More 



Sam Smith & Kim Petras- Unholy

 

Haikyuu sing 'The Feels'- Twice 


Queen of hearts- Haikyuu 


Takanaru- Fujita Maiko



Nee- Fujita Maiko


Masayume chasing- BoA


Villain- K/da



Beautiful rain- Soredemo Sekai Wa Utsukushii

Simon says- YC Banks


Pop/stars- K/da


Drum go dum-K/da


Splash free

Say My Name- Destiny's Child
Middle finger-Bohnes

Beast- Mia Martina 


She bad- MYTEEN 


This goes out for Thai people out there, but if you guys wish to listen then go ahead!





Comment down what your favourite song or genre is? Find your twin down the comments. 
≧◠‿◠≦✌


Hope you guys have a good day/night!🌙

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

˜”*°• Stories I recommend you guys to read! •°*”˜

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ 1